Monday 1 February 2016

Ode to Winter (ft. Pearl)

I'm writing this immediately after typing out a rather long and tedious research paper on the European Migrant Crisis. 

I'm truly exhausted. 

Fortunately, I managed to squeeze in a short vacation to New Delhi into this crazy month and I don't feel as crappy as I would have in any other January of any other year. I finally managed to get a taste of real, shiver-y sweater weather after a pretty long time, and boy did it feel good. Gone was the warm, muggy air, and my cheeks finally felt a cool breeze after eons. I didn't even care that it stung a bit. What can I say, I am a winter baby.

Sadly, I wasn't able to get too many photos of all the cozy clothes that I wore in the capital (I did get snaps of some gorgeous artwork, which is all on my Instagram). However, I had done a shoot in a trench coat some time back (when I had really long hair), and that's my tribute to the lovely, lovely winter that I got to experience last week. Meet Pearl, the beautiful black creature in these photos who happens to be my heart and soul. We thought it would be edgy to have me walking a dog in a trench. It just turned out to be extremely cute, and she looks better than me all the time, anyway! Have a look at me being pulled around in heels because Pearl hates getting her pictures taken. Outfit details below.




Trench Coat from Zara
White Turtleneck from New Look
Jeans from Zara
Grey Snakeskin Print Pumps from Charles & Keith




Photographs by Vaishnavi Kukillaya



No comments:

Post a Comment