Monday 25 January 2016

Feeling Pink with Jabong and Lakmé



I've never been a user of heavy makeup, but I'm of the firm belief that certain essentials are important to look good everyday. Basic black eyeliner, kohl, and a pretty pink lipstick are my go-to cosmetics. I especially tend to hoard shades of pink, and recently ordered this gorgeous Lakmé Enrich Satins lipstick in shade P166 from jabong.com. I was sure it would be somewhat similar to the three thousand other pinks I own, but was in for a pleasant surprise when I received the package a couple days later (in a very cute little box, with bubble wrap, hooray!). The colour is a lovely light pink, very barbie-like, and the texture is a moisturizing creamy matte. It would compliment both red and yellow toned skin, and look great with most any outfit. I teamed it with a flowing black lace shirt and Victorian-inspired velvet choker, and pulled my hair back to let the rosy pink take center-stage. The best part? After almost 6 hours of eating and talking, the lipstick stayed intact. 

Final verdict: Everyone should get one. The entire Enrich Satins range by Lakmé is available on jabong.com, and has some really beautiful shades. This particular pink is a pretty handy little lipstick to keep in your handbag, and will add a touch of softness and romance to your look of the day, even if it's all black with a choker! 

Scroll down for links and outfit + makeup details!



Shop the entire range at http://www.jabong.com/Lakme/
Shop Lakmé Enrich Satins shade P166 at http://m.jabong.com/Lakme-P166-Enrich-Satins-Lipstick-
Shop for other super cool things at http://www.jabong.com







Photographs by Vaishnavi Kukillaya


3 comments: